The Label Gator® Brand will be attending the Horticulture Event of the Year – Cultivate’22 by American Hort, again this year!
This event takes place on July 16-19th, 2022 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Various education sessions, tours, presentations, workshops, the tradeshow, and more, all take place over the 4-day span!
Saturday, July 16th:
- Education Sessions*, Tours, & Workshops: 8 am – 5 pm
- OSU Cultivar Trials: 5 pm – 7pm
- Tradeshow – CLOSED TODAY for exhibitor set-up
Sunday, July 17th:
- Keynote Presentation: 8 am – 9:15 am
- Educational & Other Sessions*: 8 am – 5 pm
- Tradeshow: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Monday, July 18th:
- Keynote Presentation: 8 am
- Education Sessions*: 8 am – 5 pm
- Women in Horticulture: 12 pm – 1:30 pm (Separate registration required)
- Tradeshow: 9 am – 5 pm
- Franklin Park Conservatory: 5 pm – 7:30 pm (shuttles provided from Columbus Convention Center)
- Unplugged: 8pm (Gaswerks 487 Park St, Columbus, OH 43215)
Tuesday, July 19th:
- Education Sessions*: 8 am – 12 pm
- Tradeshow: 9 am – 2 pm
*All-Access Pass registration required to attend education sessions.*
The Label Gator® Brand will have a 20×20 foot booth at the tradeshow that will feature 4 Label Gator® Systems this year – the most to date! All will be fully functioning – printing variable data and labeling pots, trays & flats! The systems this year include, The 4 Head Labeling Systems, The 2-sided Flagship Oringal Label Gator System, The Tag Labeling System 3.0 with Multi-Feeder, and The Propagator! Along with many systems, we will be featuring various horticulture labels that are all compatible with the Label Gator® Systems. Some exclusive hort labels include: The Label Gator Lagit® (Patent Pending), Extended Content Labels, and our Picture Label Program™. Come visit us at Booth #1861 to see these labels, the systems in action, learn more, or grab a giveaway item!
We can’t wait to see you there, network, and answer any questions you may have!