This year’s Earth Day theme was “Restore Our Earth™.” This encompasses goals and actions including reforestation, regenerative agriculture and sustainable food, plastic cleanups, climate literacy, and citizen science. — Learn more at EarthDay.org
Here are some tips on how to be more sustainable:
- Switch from tags to labels. This will reduce waste and tag obsolescence.
- Conserve water and control water runoff.
- Use beneficial insects to get rid of other pests.
- Get rid of your gas-powered lawnmower.
- Compost your waste.
- Use minimal chemicals.
- Organically-based fertilizers are best.
Connect with us on social media!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Website